Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm back...

Ok, So its been a while since my last post but that's because there hasn't really been anything funny going on... Until last week. So last week I went to Tampa (woot woot!) to see some friends (Meaghan O'Neal and Joe!). While we where there we walked down to a park over by their house (for all you grammar freaks I know there was something wrong with what I've said so far).. We were at the park for a bit playing some basketball and 500. And there was this old lady just sitting there staring at us like we where doing something wrong. I was trying to behave (for once) and still didn't why she was staring us down. Then I hit me. Maybe I should be climbing that fence. haha oh well. Then a few days later Hannah Walcheck and I went to the mall. I love the mall, some of the girls there... OMG. Anyways... so like everytime a good looking girl walked by my eyes would fallow (I can't help it...). Well Hanners didn't like that, so everytime she'd cover my eyes. grrr... We got to hang out for a bit and we had some change, so I had an idea. If we go to the 2nd floor and could drop pennys down and watch them roll across the mall. This quickly became watch the penny chase people across the mall. (Dear Hannah, if this isn't how it went don't ruin it for me. Please.) So we would drop one and it would roll a little ways and then yo would see people jumping out of the way (funnest thing ever!). These two guys on the first floor were sitting there watching the penny's rolling across the floor but didn't know where they were coming from. So on the last one, I took a dime and bouncded it right into one of their laps, he looked up, I winked and walked away. Then Nico (Hanners sister) had a good idea. Lets find them and do it again. So that turned into a race across the mall to find these coins. haha Everyone was staring at us. Who said a little fun wasn't good for ya?

3 comments:

  1. Good times! She's like the park police. :P I totally want to do that at the mall now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. I am not Hanners. Sorry. I don't do that one. Essentally anything but that.

    FTR it IS how it went. Just with a PENNY. >.< sorry.

    When you said you sucked at spelling, you forgot to add that you also such at Grammar.

    (Im not random, I just think faster than most people.)

    Tell me, why would you be needing to climb a fence...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was running from the cops. JK! umm well this fence was like ten feet tall and seemed like it needed jumped.

    ReplyDelete