Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dancing in the street...

Last night I was on the phone... with Hannah. It was amazing! To illustrate how much fun it was, both of us were acting insane. She asked me what I was on... I said "Speed, heiron, Crystal meth... you know... nothing to serious. You?" "I'm doing the bad stuff... Pixie stixs!" "Hahahaha... wow..." "hang on... some one's at the door... no Nico... that's nasty... AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

It was 10:30 or so and it was cooler outside then it was inside. So I went outside. Hannah and I talked for a bit... but then something happened... have you ever got that feeling that you just needed to start dancing... it didn't really matter where you were at? Well I had that feeling. So what did I do? I started dancing. I didn't telling Hannah that. So picture this. Its 10:30 at night and I'm on the phone dancing up and down the street... all my neighbors are staring at me, and for some reason completely unknown to me they think I'm crazy. I ran out of moves so I tried some ballet moves. I kicked my leg in the air and dropped my phone... keep in mind I was still talking to Hannah. My battery popped out of my phone and I lost Hannah. When I finally got my phone back on she was worried about me. She asked what happened and I said "Well I have a good and logical explanation for what happened." "I'm sure you do." "I was dancing in the street and I kicked my leg up and dropped my phone." "At least you didn't split your pants... again."

Love you to Hannah... but why did you have to bring up the GA tourney...

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete